KiriKyuki
Recent photoshoot: Latias and Latios
Monday, February 18, 2013 • 5:25 AM • 0 comments















Hey guys and i'm back blogging~ 8D its getting rather cold in Singapore cause its been raining endlessly..........I'm not even on-ing the fan right now XD hahaha~
Anyway, Sorry for the slow updates of blog >< Apparently, nothing amazing is happening in my life!!!!! TIll recently i guess XD Hohoho~

Alrighty than! first thing to announce is my seikan hikou dance cover is out~ 8D shall put the link rightttttt HERE ~

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTQNpRZtes&list=UUC2qSVgAmksR2bV5I3RhcDA&index=1


Sorry for those obvious mistakes >///< was having a terrible sunburn and its freaking hot! QAQ
Tried my best though >< So the video have a special ending so watch till the end XD

Let's talk about shoot now thn XD Last Saturday, youichi and I went for our latias and latios shoot ^^ We've been planning for so long but were so busy to even organize it TAT
And finally we both have time and we decided to shoot this before school starts owo







TA-DAAHHHHHH~ 8D For more pictures, please check out My worldcosplay/Deviantart ^^

Links: http://worldcosplay.net/member/KiriKyuki/

           http://hiyokipiyo.deviantart.com/

So we filmed a video of latias and latios ^^ Gonna be editing it soon and hopefully i have more pictures so i can add them into the video :D It was a fun awesome shoot so i really enjoy it for the first time ever! 8D And seeing people commenting about how nice it look and all really made youichi and me happy ^^ I always thought being popular in cosplay and all is what makes me really happy but i was wrong :)
I think that people commenting and liking our pictures for our effort is what makes me the happiest of all XD Thanks to all those wonderful people out there who like our cosplay and made us happy with truthful words you say QwQ -tearsofjoy-
WE LOVE YOU GUYS~~~~ <3

hahaha XD Alright alright~ -wipetearsaway- Gonna talk about this movie review i've watched today :D Its called "Upside Down" It's a love story made specially on Valentine day and I'm serious....THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! 8D It triggers your curiosity about whether there is other planets in the dimension out there..Double gravity, Twin Planet and all :)

It's too amazing for words~ All i've gotta say is that the show is totally worth watching >///w///<

It's a Sci-Fic and Romance movie so all you couples out there, Buy your tickets and enjoy watching true love~ 8D Trailer for you to consider watching it XD

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtixqUXid9A 

So give it a chance XD hahahha~ And that's all i have for today owo Shall blog about my life soon~~~ Peace out guys! :D Bye~

Profile
A little things about me


Konnichiwa~ Kiri Desu :D
My name is kiri Kyuki ^^
Always turning a year older on 16th oct :D
Cosplayer in singapore ^^
Love meeting new friends



Leave a message :D
Shout out loud !




Past shall remain
An adventure back



Credit Card
Big clap for them...


Skin by : Najmi Supian
Picture take from : We Heart It
Linkies code : WANA
Big Helped : Them



Nagi <3 Yan Jia <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE