KiriKyuki
The Best Year i had so far : 2012~
Sunday, December 30, 2012 • 6:43 AM • 0 comments












IT'S COMING TO THE END OF 2012!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO QAQ /points to neko face/
Doesn't want it to end!!! Im getting a year older again!!! :P Hah, Just kidding~ But i have to admit, this year has been my best year so far! :D I mean other than having national exams, i'm very lucky~

So i'll just put down stuff that i can still remember in my head XD Memorable ones of course!

FIRST BEST MEMORY:
The first one that i remember will have to be in school~ Where our last year in school is also our school's first ever carnival :D Its where we propose to do our haunted house and it was the greatest success of our life! 8D There were crowds of people and i still thought that there weren't be these much people! I thought wrong and im thinking that they are here to like test their courage and thought it wasnt scary owo So i was doing a doll which i stuff a torchlight in my tube XD i mean since its dark and ppl will just see the face~ So why not?! My classmate took a photo with flash on so you could see how i look like XD


























Yea~ I used black rubber band for the joints and it snap after a long time >< and yes it hurts a lot! So i was standing at the end of the door and its like im blocked by plastic bags (yes we use plastic bags for our environmental friendly thingy), and the people who saw me totally got freaked out cause its like a surprise! and i was standing there emotionless and completely not moving owo except for my head.. I got stepped a few times and got scolded but mleh....just get used to it cause i mean THEY ARE SCARED!! 8D It was freaking fun to not respond to your friends who thought that was you and they were thinking that "oh wait, i think it isnt" and stuff like that XD Hearing little boys screaming due to their "not broken voice" is real hilarious :x
My principal think that its scary enough so i guess we could call this AN AWESOME EVENT! 8D So like in between the times the plastics were drooping down cause it was heavy and people were panicking so the stuff was like being pulled and all DX so we gotta fixed it :/

It took us like 6 hours to put up the whole thing and like 5 minutes to clear them all xD And i met some old schoolmates and im glad to see them :D 501 2012 is indeed the best class ever! GO US! 8D

SECOND BEST MEMORY:
My Second best memory will have to be.....Cosplay events! At STGCC where i got freaking lucky! 8D I mean i was having national exams and i was suppose to study >< but than again its my favourite cosplay idols! Touya Hibiki and Yun Kousaka! <3 So youichi and i totally did our costume last minute and we were freaking tired x.x but at least there are people who recognize what character we are cosing so~ yea XD Okay so here's the good part 8D
There were free photo-taking session with touya and yun and on the first day we almost didn't make it :( (sucks right? to not being close with your idols!) But than we got lucky and i asked youichi to help me engage my wings! >:D Im just kidding to clip on my wings (yes im a sucker for wanting to impress my idols! 8D) And they were amazed! I got all nervous and couldn't speak my japanese to them OTL I always get nervous around japanese people! >< So Luckily second day and we camp there XD And yes we got it again~ i have a picture too ^^ so here it is~

























Yea so first picture i side with yun first thn second one side with touya 8D Lucky~ But seriously TOO CUTEE~ And for the first day we stalk touya back to her hotel OTL I mean like not into the hotel just a little cause we wanted another picture with her but TOO SHY TO ASK! QAQ
Anyway, second day it was impossible to stalk her cause like i have to leave early DX So yea my best memory for this event <3 Im glad i went :D no regrets in life~ Of course i wanna meet them again! Hopefully they come back to singapore ^^ And yes! there was this free concert by Piko~ He is an awesome singer for both male and female version! Im surprised and seriously, HE IS SO DAMN CUTE~ BYE BEE~ hahahhah a XD Sadly im not a total fan of his so yea ><

THIRD BEST MEMORY:

Hmmm let's see...I guess it was another cosplay event namely AFA in singapore XD Cause not only do i have MAY'N'S AUTOGRAPH~ AND A HANDSHAKE (THANKS TO HITOMI-SAMA <3 >3<) I also have coscard from two taiwan cosplayer and THEY ARE SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! <3 Almost got reika and kaname's coscard but yea well too many fan girls so OTL BUT IM HAPPY! So i met a new malaysia cosplayer friend there~ who was cosing as asuna ALO version and she's pretty <3 And another local friend named Rei Yukki :D His first time cosplay is....AMAZING! OAO unlike mine /shot./



























/points to left/ Rei yukki :D So me and /points to right/ Nagi-sama 8D Oh look! hitomi-sama is right behind XD blue wig~ And yea~ We had fun! :D and yes! i totally forgot met another new friend called Jia Qi 8D She's a very sweet and freaking fun to hang out with xD hahahha~
And i missed touya's birthday QwQ I WAS GOING TO WISH HER BUT I FORGOT! QAQ
But i wished reika- and she replied >w< so im happy! 8D /alittle/


FOURTH BEST MEMORY:
(okay i have loads of best memory OTL)
 I gotta say is BIG BANG'S CONCERT HELD IN SINGAPORE XD
 It was freaking high and I freaking enjoy it and it was late at night and im glad i went to shout my lungs outwith my friends and of course make up with youichi soon after XD
So it all felt like a dream cause they were freaking far from us!!!! 
But still hearing TOP's voice and daesung's vocal (which ive been tempting to hear after so long!) I have to accept this reality! 
Didnt get any merchandise cause it was really expensive DX But i bought the official tee online when i have enough cash :D
 It was awesome concert and yes I WANT THEM BACK SOON! 8D <3

LAST BEST MEMORY:

Ok i swear this is the last one xD The last memory was...Enjoying all my times spent with my friends and families!
Its like without them my life is colorless and it isn't meaningful to spent the time alone :) This year i've spent most of my time with my cosplay friends (impossible to name them all :x) which is good experience too ^^
 But i always make times for my best friends in school even though they are all busy..I still want to thank everyone who ever make my day and show me the path in life ^^ 
Like fights with friends or unhappiness, but it makes one go on in life an that's what we all need! A guide in our life to the path of our own success :)

So that's it for my awesome 2012! 8D I know tomorrow is countdown but if i dont find something to do i will definitely not update my blog XD haha just kidding :3 maybe i'll just update that im eating a tub of ice cream and waiting to get fat :x Anyway that's all and i hope you enjoy reading~ Buh-bye! <3

Profile
A little things about me


Konnichiwa~ Kiri Desu :D
My name is kiri Kyuki ^^
Always turning a year older on 16th oct :D
Cosplayer in singapore ^^
Love meeting new friends



Leave a message :D
Shout out loud !




Past shall remain
An adventure back



Credit Card
Big clap for them...


Skin by : Najmi Supian
Picture take from : We Heart It
Linkies code : WANA
Big Helped : Them



Nagi <3 Yan Jia <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE