KiriKyuki
Monday, April 1, 2013 • 12:21 AM • 0 comments

I'm back! 8D So sorry for not blogging and stuff >.< (not like there's people reading it, but oh well~) Anyway, i'm just gonna talk about a few things that i've been wanting to share with you guys :D Alright so first, we're gonna talk about yesterday. Why yesterday?!

Cause my oldest cousin from my mother side, is..........FINALLY MARRIED 8D /PARTY/

So for chinese culture, we have to get up early to pray to our gods and prepare loads of stuff!
For girls, its normally make up and getting all prepped up and wait for the groom to come~
For guys, Its to pray and of course prepped self up and wait for the good time to come till they head out!
So we went out at 6+ in the morning to help out in stuff like cooking and all..and this is my morning make up :D Was going for a natural look so yea.......owo




















More about the wedding :P So the groom will go fetch his bride, but only if he can pass the test of the bride's sisters! XD When i said test, i don't mean they sit down and start doing a test or was being asked a question :3 
The test i was talking about is to do something either ridiculous or to eat something really gross! So there was a video of them in the morning and the groom and his brothers ate very salty eggs, bitter gourd skin, some weird sticky stuff with honey star on top XD
The groom was also asked to put lipstick on his brother and said I LOVE YOU in five different language xD
And finally he got to his bride <3 Serving of tea to both families, the guy and girl side.
That's about all for the morning :P And so we head back home to prepare for the night.
Of course to practice my lines too, since i'm the MC for them ><
So i did mask, hair and make up~ but was really tired cause i only had five hours of sleep @_@
So this is my makeup of the night~






















And a picture of my mum, cousin who is my MC partner and a solo picture of me cause i was really nervous >.< and there was an empty space so here's gentleman pikachu 8D




















So we went there early to set up everything and started practicing! And finally, after 2 hours of waiting, we are gonna start.
So we went out and said hello to everyone! I was freaking nervous and said something that i never expect myself to say XD So i begin with "Hellooooooo everybody! Welcome to gordon and Jolin's weddingg!" 
And we start the talking :x




















My cousin was speaking chinese while i spoke in english :3 I wasn't good with chinese so.......
I screw up a little by reading the wrong line but after that, everything went alright >< So yea its fine ^^
Due to chinese customs, we have to cheer for this joyous occassion! It's like hip hip hooray!

But we said, YAM SENG! three times :) But our yam seng is not a short one..its a really longgggggggggg one till everyone is out of breath XD so we were shouting like crazy! it was fun!
After everything is over, i went over to talk to my friends and of course went to find my ccute little niece <3 After everyone else left, we were packing up and leaving for home. I took my cousin's wif bouquet and snap a picture with it XD
So it was a really great occasion as its also easter day on that day ^^

Now with this over, i would like to make a few announcements ^^
Alright so first, my latias and latios cosplay PV is up and so is my remote control dance cover!

We weren't really good with dancing but its a start XD 
Check it out on my youtube channel~ http://www.youtube.com/user/KiriKyuki
So the second announcement is that we will be filming a new cosplay pv tomorrow! It's tsubasa chronicles, sakura and syaoran ^^ Of course we came up of the story :)
And last announcement is that, school is starting soon...so there might be lesser videos being updated frequently >< 
But we are not stopping our videos! it's just that we will be taking time from our studies to filmed it ^^

We are now saving money for one cosplay pv that i find it really interesting and that many people might like it too >< So please wait for it~ It might be this year ^^

So that's all for today 8D Hope you guys enjoy reading~ BYE 8D

Profile
A little things about me


Konnichiwa~ Kiri Desu :D
My name is kiri Kyuki ^^
Always turning a year older on 16th oct :D
Cosplayer in singapore ^^
Love meeting new friends



Leave a message :D
Shout out loud !




Past shall remain
An adventure back



Credit Card
Big clap for them...


Skin by : Najmi Supian
Picture take from : We Heart It
Linkies code : WANA
Big Helped : Them



Nagi <3 Yan Jia <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE